Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time Management

This daily thing called "work" has got me slacking on my blog. I leave the house at 7:15 in the morning and get back home at 6:00. My mind still thinks I have all of this free time, yet my body and the clock tells me otherwise. My evenings seem to fly by. It's real easy to get out of the "work groove".....getting back into it isn't. On to more important stuff.

My leg is still doing well. One of the two areas we've been keeping an eye on is healing very well. It's been amazing to see the tissue fill in over the past couple of weeks. The hole on the graft site still exists and is still draining. I continue to believe it is going to come around in time too.

One of Janay's co-workers gave her some magnets from Nikken to try. I've heard of the various ailments cured using these magnets before and I'll admit to being a skeptic. After using the magnets for a few days I could see a difference in the amount of new, healthy granulation tissue. I'm still waiting to see the same dramatic improvement around the hole on the graft site. Is it just a coincidence that it improved once we started using the magnets? I don't know. I do know I'm not quite as skeptical as I was before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quack!!