Wednesday, October 17, 2007

All Good Things Must Come To An End

"Vacation time" is almost over. I return to work next Monday. No more Little House on the Prairie reruns. I saw all of them last summer during my "vacation time", but for some reason I'm drawn back to the struggles in Walnut Grover once again. My plan this week was to get up at 6 am in an attempt to get my body prepaired. My plan failed today.....slept in until 9, but as always, I prefer to focus on the positive and celebrate my successes on Monday and Tuesday. Maybe it would help if I could go to bed before midnight....but what's the fun in that?

Back to work....I'm anxious. By the end of the week I'll be wishing for Little House reruns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get your rest. I am not going to cut you any slack when you get back to work. I have a backlog waiting for you and I am taking off next Wedneday-Friday.

I will be glad to have you back.

Matt said...

You're so excited to have me back you decided to take a few vacation days? I suppose you deserve it :)