Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally.......a Surgery Date!

I don't know why I put an exclaimation point because I'm sure not excited. I guess it's because it has been a long, somewhat unexpected two month wait to get it scheduled and I'm happy to have a date. The surgery is scheduled for August 21st. It actually works out well because I get to celebrate our anniversary (10th) and my birthday (19th) before the surgery.

Reality starts to set in now that the plan is actually in motion. I'm not fearful, I just don't want to go through all of the hassle that comes along with it. I am still praying that God will allow it to heal before that surgery date arrives. But I also know that sometimes God works miracles through the hands of surgeons. God's in control. His plan is perfect. He will see this to the end.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

No comments: