Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Still Healed!

I had to shout that out once again. I liked logging on to my blog and seeing "It's Healed!!" posted at the top.

I wish I had something fun to post, but there's nothing too new to report. I suppose I need to carry a pen and paper with me because several times I've had a thought pop into my head that would make a good blog entry, only to forget what it was when I had the opportunity to write a new entry.

Christmas has once again snuck up on me. It's time to visit with family, reflect on the past year and share some good laughs. This past year has been challenging, but through it all Janay and I have had some great laughs. Laughter helped us get through. Don't get me wrong, we've both cried many tears too, but God has put a joy in our hearts that only He is capable of. Have Fun this Christmas season and laugh with those you love.

This photo is from Christmas with Janay's family in 1994. I'm not sure anyone else laughed when this photo was developed, but I sure did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the basket, but I think you need more ceiling in the picture.