Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Card Photos

Since I have an entry with the outtakes I thought I should show the photo that made the final cut. Then the brilliant idea popped into my head to show all the photos from past Christmas'. That forced me to think back to when we did our first one (the only one with the cats) and then actually find a copy of it. Janay managed to find it and we think the year was 1998. We didn't take a Christmas picture again until 2004. We sent two cards that year, one with a picture we took in the summer and one with a picture we took in the fall. That was the year I discovered Photoshop, hence the heavily edited photos. You might want to put your sunglasses on to view the photos because our white teeth might blind you.

1998


2004 - Summer Photo


2004 - Fall Photo


2005


2006


2007

No comments: