Monday, August 27, 2007

Twas the Night Before Surgery........


I miss home already....and I haven't left yet. Two weeks in the hospital sounds like an eternity. Tomorrow morning will be the last shower for a couple months. I already miss my shower....and I haven't taken that last one yet. In the midst of what many people would see as a difficult time, I see it as a positive step towards completion.

Today someone noted that my surgery date of 8/28 reminded them of their favorite verse in the bible, Romans 8:28 - "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." God's timing is perfect and He will see this to completion.

2 comments:

tuckerv said...

This brings a new meaning to "Matt Stinks!"

Matt said...

You got that right!