Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Two Wheels Broke Me, Three Wheels Burned Me......



......four wheels is the perfect fit! Janay and I traveled with her parents to her brother Bryan's house in Haubstadt over the Labor Day weekend. Bryan pulled out his four-wheeler for me to take a spin on. Trust me, I learned from my mistakes and made sure the quad wouldn't burn my legs. Sure, it could have spit me off and cracked my head, but I took it easy.....and it was fun. Janay had fun on it too. Turns out she was the crazy one on it, speeding down the county roads at almost 60 mph. We had a great visit and wish they lived closer so we could visit more often. The Tucker's are wonderful hosts at the Haubstadt Hacienda.

7 comments:

Don said...

And I hope your Mother gives you hell. :-)

Anonymous said...

Matt,
You know, I want to be supportive on this but I am struggling with it! I think you have "learned" all you need to!
(I am sure you had a blast!)
Dave

Matt said...

I understand why those who care about me would struggle with my decision to ride it. But, I'm not going to stop living for fear "something" might happen. I will use wisdom before I just jump in head first. I have learned from my "life experiences", but I refuse to let them dictate how I live my life.

Don said...

Oh sure, say something rational.

David said...

Hey, you know its only because we care about you and love ya! I would have done the same thing if I were you. Surprised you waited this long!

David said...

Hey, I think it is time for at least one picture of you with that red toy!

Anonymous said...

I agree with David! Funny, I got on her to post that specific comment but David beat me to the punch!