Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'll Be In The Garage



I finally bought something to play with. When I had motorcycles, I spent hours in the garage tinkering on them. Whether it was actually something that needed to be repaired or just a little cleaning, I enjoyed being out there. Now I have something that's once again pulling me out there. I have delayed blogging about this until I had time to take some good photos of it, but I haven't had time to take the type of photos I want so these will have to do for now.

3 comments:

David said...

AWESOME!
Just try to keep Janay out of it or you will never get to drive it!
Congratulations! Let the mods begin!

Don said...

Like you didn't have enough to "play" with all the photgraphy.

Looks nice.

Anonymous said...

dont you know anyone with a camera that can take some newer pictures to put up here?