Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Am Thankful For.......


.....this family. There are people in all of our lives that we are thankful for. The problem is we often don't tell them. I am so thankful for the Williams family. I know that if I/we need something, they will be there to extend a helping hand. Each one of them offers their own unique talents at just the right time. James is quick to step in with his construction skills and strength, filling in where I'm physically unable. Heck, even if I was able, I have no idea how to do most of the stuff he does. Stacey helps with work as well, but her strength is her tender heart. Compassion and love flow from her like a mighty river. Corbin is the athlete who pulls the entire family together through his sports. He is a naturally gifted athlete, but when you really get to know him, he has his mom's tender heart. Corbin's quick to give you a hug and flash his toothy smile your way. Finally there's Carly....the family Princess. In public, she'll hide behind her dad or mom. Get her alone and look out.....she'll talk your ear off and keep you entertained for hours. She sings, she dances.....and she'll often say what she's thinking, whether you like it or not. Janay and I often repeat things she said years ago and still laugh about them. I doubt anyone is repeating anything I said years ago. I see Carly as a natural leader....fearless and willing to go against the grain.

I am thankful God put these individuals in my life. I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should all be so blessed to have people like this in our lives. You and Janay are lucky people.

Deb