Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fair Photography Success

With the exception of last year, I always enter the photography contest at the Morgan County Fair. It's fun to see how others view your work. Some years I have had success and others I have not. This year I entered four photos in the photography contest at the Morgan County Fair and each one earned a ribbon in it's respective category. The photos got a third, two seconds and a first. The first place photo also received a special merit award, which means it was in the top three of all of the photos entered. Cool!



The above photo shows me with my prize-winning photos and my awards, including my $3 prize money crumpled in my crotch area. I must have subconciously stuffed it there knowing that if Janay tried to take it, it would be $3 dollars well spent! :)

1 comment:

Don said...

Congratulations. All great pictures and well deserving of the ribbon.

Maybe you should sweeten the pot!!