Sunday, November 18, 2007

Soon and Very Soon......


The healing continues. My guess is two or three more weeks and my leg will be totally healed!! Praise God! The pictures have been updated and can be seen here.

We've been dealing with this for almost nineteen months now and to see that the end is near is almost hard to believe. As difficult as things have been, throughout it all Janay and I have been reminded of two words.....but God. God is omniscient, omnipresent. He allows us to go through things for a reason. Sometimes those reasons are obvious. Other times we may never know why. During times of bad news, we chose to believe the Truth, not the facts. It's a third degree burn and we need to do surgery....but God. It's burned worse than I thought and we need more surgery....but God. It's not healing properly....but God. It's infected....but God. We need to do more surgery....but God. The tests show it's infected again....but God. We need more surgery....but God. It is healed....Praise God! Throughout it all, God was and continues to be there. Thank you Janay for reminding me when I needed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Matt for reminding me.