Friday, November 9, 2007

The Healing Continues

As the title says, my leg is healing very well. The hole on the graft site that was draining heavily has almost completely stopped. The hole is still there, but since the drainage has stopped I think we will start seeing progress there too. The other side continues to heal well. New tissue continues to fill in where needed. I've done my best not to get too excited until it completely heals, but I'm shouting for joy on the inside. I truly believe it will be completely healed by the end of the year.

I've been slacking once again on my blog. Between being back to work full time and keeping up with my photography business, I've been very busy. This is the busy time of the year for people wanting photos. If I could be this busy year round I could quit my day job. You never know....... :) I sure would miss that 80 mile a day commute.

No comments: