Sunday, November 11, 2007

Generics

Generics items are a wonderful concept. Products are touted as being the same as name brand items at discount prices. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. Tonight I was reminded of a generic item that I can't stand.....q-tips. When I need to clean my ears, I want name brand, Q-Tip brand. Thick, fluffy cotton tips attached to a firm shaft helps get the job done. A couple other "can't stand" generic items.....peanut butter and coffee. Sorry mom, there is a difference.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Never put anything smaller than your elbow into your ear".

... batteries for my camera, soda pop. I agree, there is a difference.

Anonymous said...

I agree on the q-tips as I am now using generic much to the dismay of my poor ears, but the PB, coffee, no way. Let's have a test taste to prove who is correct! :-)
Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree on the q-tips as I am now using generic much to the dismay of my poor ears, but the PB, coffee, no way. Let's have a test taste to prove who is correct! :-)
Mom

Matt said...

I started to question if the above poster is really my mom, but after seeing the accidental double post I have no doubt......it's her :)

Anonymous said...

Not certain how that happened, I was just pleased it posted once, let alone twice. Some things never change, right Matt? Mom

Matt said...

If once is good, twice must be better, right?