Monday, October 12, 2009

Vacation Time

Once again the blog has been ignored. The photography business has kept me very busy and now it's time for a little break. Janay and I will be cruising the beautiful waters of the Eastern Caribbean next week. Some think we've become cruise junkies; maybe so. It has more to do with the fact that cruises just "work" for us. Vacations in a wheelchair can be difficult. Wheelchairs and sand don't mix. Wheelchairs and mountains don't work. Cruises allow us to escape the real world and forget about our responsibilties. Janay knows that anywhere I go on the ship there will be someone to help me if I need it. I feel completely independent again, even if I'm really not. I don't really care where the ship goes. Just put me on it and raise the anchor!

No comments: