Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cruise Life

I could really get used to the cruise life. We had an awesome time floating in the Caribbean. We met some wonderful people, saw some beautiful places and ate some wonderful food. I could go on and on about everything we did, but I won't bore you. A cruise vacation allows us to literally forget about all of our responsibilites and enjoy the moment. That's what vacation is all about. I love being on deck to see the sun rise. Seeing other parts of the world makes you realize just what a big God we serve. He created all of this and yet He still cares about even the smallest detail in my life? Simply amazing. We are once again refreshed and ready for the real world. Time to start planning the next one!

Sunrise Over St. Thomas



Janay Pondering Life



Our Ship - MS Eurodam

2 comments:

kelli said...

Looks beautiful! Glad you had a good time.

Pastor John said...

I am glad you had a great time too, it's good to have you guys back though!