Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Making Up for Lost Time

We had so much fun on our last cruise, we said what the heck and decided to do it again! I even managed to talk my mom and my aunt into going with us.

November 16th we will be leaving Tampa for a 7-day tour of the Western Carribean aboard the MS Veendam. We chose Holland America again because of the wonderful experience we had on the last cruise. The ship visits the ports on the map below.


We went back and forth deciding whether we should go or not and I finally said we are going. The funny thing is that I was the one who was hesitant about going on the first one and now I'm the one wanting to go again! I can't wait to get back on a ship and relax. Going with my mom and aunt will only add to the fun. Neither of them have been on a long cruise before, so it will be enjoyable watching them take it all in.

Let the countdown begin!

No comments: