Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mug Shots.....with a Purpose.












You are probably wondering why I would post such somber looking photos of us. The photos you see above will be used for our passports we need for the cruise we are planning! That's right.....Matt and Janay finally get a vacation. On Saturday, April 12th we will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale. We will stay in a hotel one night before boarding the ms Westerdam and sailing off to the Carribean for six days. I don't know exactly where all it will take us, but I don't really care. I'm looking forward to going, but I get more joy seeing how excited Janay is. The last couple years have not been easy. Saying she deserves this vacation is an understatement. Let the countdown begin!

I hope we don't encounter any natives in the Carribean and return with shrunken heads. It might be an improvement on this melon head of mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get this vacation approved? You may be way to busy to be allowed to take a vacation. :)

Debbie

Matt said...

Approved? I don't need no stinkin' approval!! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, all that is missing in the first pictures are numbers at the bottom.

Anonymous said...

That is so true! LOL!